Monday, November 1, 2010

Ezzy has landed

It's November 1rst and, here at the Rudman residence, we have had yet one more successful landing by "Ezzy" the Halloween Witch.  If you do not know who "Ezzy" is, please see my former post entitled "Move Over Santa, the Halloween Witch is Coming to Town."  

Two Halloween books for each child nestled in gift bags were placed on the front step by "Ezzy" and they were thrilled.  And as "Ezzy" carted away the bag of Halloween candy, she noticed a note placed carefully in the bag on top of all the colorful sugar bombs.  The note read as follows:

"Dear Ezzy:

I hope you had fun last night trick-or-treating or just flying around on your broom with your black cat. Do you think you could tell me the name of your black cat because if I don't get the name of him I'm going to have to just call him "black cat". 

Remember to come to my house when I have my own kids so that we can sign the contract.  One more thing...does your black cat have kittens? 

The end.  

from:  Elleyna"

So, while the existence of Santa hangs in the balance, Ezzy the Witch is safe from exposure and lives to fly around the world on her "hemi-powered broom" for yet another year.  Now, to name that darn cat.

4 comments:

Lars Easterson said...

Sweet and elegant innocence. Thanx for the spirit lifter.

StacyLynne said...

Ah, I see now. Boo is perfect. Need a pic?

Sue said...

Lars and Stace, thanks for visiting. If you want to send a pic to my home email Stace, I'll print it and send a pic to E through the mail. I just sent her a letter from Ezzy today. Thanks!

Troy Produce said...

LOVE it!!!